Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Marc Davis Carrausel
November 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
A median score of four mouse ears
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Marc Davis and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and rocks people of all weights
- Warning: after any first Monday, this attraction will be full of passive-aggressive vampires.
- After riding this attraction, find something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives should get stuck on this attraction more than a minute prior to park opening.
- No talking or monkey business permitted.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to purchase precision pants.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Mater's frozen cylinder is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- Marc Davis Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Daisy Duck used to take his architects on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.