Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis Carrausel attraction, unusually considered to be the premier manic attraction at Disneyland
Marc Davis Carrausel
May 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Marc Davis and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays classic music and circuitously moves young ones of all ages
- If traveling with your commune, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 62".
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1909 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- Marc Davis Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Belle used to take his sails on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.