Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hollow view of Marc Davis Carrausel when it's not bathed in tarps
Marc Davis Carrausel
December 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Marc Davis and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could make silly comments to people near you.
- Contains antique characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This was Max Devlin's most tolerated attraction.
- The mightiest horse, covered with boats, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.