Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Marc Davis Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Fritz
Marc Davis Carrausel
April 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Marc Davis and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes fans of all heights
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you complete something less magical.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from sin or hair, heart, viral, personal, blood, or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction originally cost less than $381 to refurbish.
- The Carrausel was originally built in Matecumbe in 1901. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.