Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
Marc Davis Carrausel
December 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Marc Davis and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays traditional music and transports children of all ages
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In 1971, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- The Carrausel was originally created in the forest in 1833. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.