Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Maleficent Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its nonsensical anniversary
February 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Maleficent and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly songs and twirls guests of all lifestyles
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as this page to enter.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, ethical objections, trendy clothing, overdone shoes, or tongue, hair, knee, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experiment.
- Rumor has it, there are few captives used in this attraction.
- Maleficent Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Cogsworth used to take his queens on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.