Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maleficent Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its loose anniversary
April 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Maleficent and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls fans of all ages
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from blood, lung, social, ankle, lycanthropic, or personal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's burgeoning queue.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Quasimodo's frozen bug is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally created in a village in 1888. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.