Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maleficent Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
December 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Maleficent and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills young ones of all temperments
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at your friends.
- During selected "Magic Fiends," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to visit this attraction for a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from December 6 until perhaps January 17.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1959 World's Fair.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in the harbor in 1901. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.