Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maleficent Carrausel, a favorite attraction of José
June 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Maleficent and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional songs and twirls young ones of all stations
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The top of Maleficent Carrausel can be viewed from as far away as Utopia.
- All of the Maleficent Carrausel's travelers are free of fleas so that riders won't bicker about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.