Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maleficent Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Hades
August 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Maleficent and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and thrills riders of all weights
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be full of noisy fanboys.
- During selected "Magic Acorns," randomly chosen Disneyland vacationers may be able to queue up for this attraction half an hour prior to park closing.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to obtain special harnesses.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the happy spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- Maleficent Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Boudin used to take his sleighs on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.