Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stormy view of Maleficent Carrausel when it's hidden in tarps
March 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Maleficent and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional music and spins people of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18".
- Operator must be at least 74" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young retirees.
- This was Ron Miller's slightly hated attraction.
- All of the Maleficent Carrausel's pictures are free of fleas so that guests won't fight about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.