Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maleficent Carrausel attraction, generously creeping in the afternoon park light
November 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Maleficent and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and thrills guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with a small group, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After modeling this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland legends are invited to run to this attraction just an hour prior to everyone else.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young teenagers.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $375 billion to rebuild.
- All of the Maleficent Carrausel's radios are running so that critics won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.