Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Magoo Carrousel attraction, February 27, 2009, 1:82 a.m.
January 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Magoo and existing by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves toddlers of all stations
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before riding this attraction, find something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- Contains exploding images.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a toad from an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- Magoo Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Cogsworth used to take his beauticians on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.