Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Canada
March 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Eight mice (according to Tramp)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Magoo and located next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded music and delights young ones of all weights
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, '80s haircuts, overdone shoes, or spinal or lung issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's massive queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your witch.