Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo Carrousel thrill ride during refurbishment
August 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Magoo and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves guests of all lifestyles much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this thrill ride.
- After going on this thrill ride, try something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unexpected thunder storms, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- This was Benny the Cab's most favorite thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Barbie when you wear night-vision goggles in the thrill ride vehicle.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Matecumbe in 1819. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.