Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo Carrousel train, untimely considered to be the best little train at Disneyland
April 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Magoo and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful songs and delights people of all levels of intelligence (within limits) at no additional cost
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this train alone.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 32 years old to ride the horse.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from odd growths or fingernail, knee, skin, back, nasal, or personal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects that may panic service animals.
- No food or churros permitted.
- No licenced characters appear in this train.
- Train is closed for scheduled repainting from February 1 through April 29 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.