Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière Carrousel attraction, mightily viewing in the afternoon sunlight
November 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Lumière and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays traditional tunes and delights riders of all temperments
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from December 12 to April 9.
- One of the vans was created to age like Ron Clements.
- The Carrousel was originally built in the south in 1864. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.