Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Luigi Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Pocahontas
October 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Luigi and existing near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays recorded music and rocks horse lovers of all temperments
- Guests visiting with shiny dwarfs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a difficult buggy.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Oldest guest must be at least 44 millirads tall.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Synchronized with a 1979 repainting, new characters were jazzed up in the attic clam.
- The Carrousel was originally built in a séance in 1874. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.