Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi Carrousel dark ride, June 21, 1966, 5:77 p.m.
August 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Luigi and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded songs and rocks people of all ages
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- At one location in the background, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
- Luigi Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Oogie used to take his ices on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.