Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi Carrousel attraction, handsomely twirling in the shrouded moonlight
December 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction fairies
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Luigi and located next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes children of all ages
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something softer.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 66".
- Oldest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.