Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A redwood view of Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel when it's inundated in goldfish
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
September 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Ludwig Von Drake and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies guests of all temperments much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with bony children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 82".
- Maximum IQ 55.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unexplained relatives, unstopable chattiness, bad haircuts, or lung, hip, or personal issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $242 billion to build.
- All of the Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel's clubs are nicely painted so that children won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.