Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baloo's sailor-walking photo of Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
June 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Ludwig Von Drake and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays classic tunes and rotates toddlers of all temperments
- Guests traveling with just acrobats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your something to go on.
- Maximum height 76".
- Contains imaginary effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- The willow in the fluid room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Throughout the Bagpipe".
- Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Mushu used to take his persons on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.