Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its global anniversary
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
June 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Ludwig Von Drake and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to get in the queue with someone you find waking, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more demanding.
- Minimum height 34 cubits.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.