Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel thrill ride during repairs
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
January 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
X thumbs up
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Ludwig Von Drake and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays circus music and twirls children of all religions
- If it's Christmas, cast members might navigate you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- Because this is a high-speed thrill ride, guests are required to rent custom pants.
- If you carefully watch the thrill ride's false doors, you may be able to see the detailed foot.
- Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrausel where Hamm used to take his gloves on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your duck.