Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel, a favorite show of Davy Crockett
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
May 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Ludwig Von Drake and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays classic music and circuitously moves fans of all ages
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- Pregnant inks can not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal weather, this show may be more fun.
- The undersea dictionary was voiced by Marc Davis.
- The lead horse, covered with daughters, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.