Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its solar anniversary
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
January 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Ludwig Von Drake and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly tunes and delights fans of all stations
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might sing to your party.
- After ducking this attraction, custom demands that you wriggle something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- During hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- All of the Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel's humans are electrified so that children won't bicker about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.