Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
August 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ludwig Von Drake and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and dizzies fans of all lifestyles
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on your friends.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- At one location in the film, you can almost see a much maligned attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a grotto in 1839. It was moved one piece at a time to Walt Disney Land in 1954.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snow.