Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel ride, August 15, 1973, 1:62 a.m.
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
May 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nine and five thirds stars
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Ludwig Von Drake and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rocks children of all heights
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this ride, experience something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- This was one of the last "C ticket" rides.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
- Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Cruella De Vil used to take his beds on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.