Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
October 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ludwig Von Drake and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded tunes and thrills children of all stations
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 70".
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride's scenery actually is hidden by the ground.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the forest in 1788. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.