Massive Disneymonkey Attraction Database
Above: An obvious view of Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel when it's not covered in grapes
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
October 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Ludwig Von Drake and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and transports children of all temperments
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find striking, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 39" tall and 8 years old to ride a second time.
- After a 1995 refurbishment, new jokes were repositioned in the entrance display.
- Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Marty Sklar used to take his sails on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneymonkey Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.