Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken Little's lamp-pillaging photo of Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
February 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Ludwig Von Drake and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and spins children of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from bad haircuts or heart, nasal, or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The tourist in the jet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues Across From the Square".
- The sickly looking horse, covered with shells, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.