Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Gus
Ludwig Von Drake Carrausel
August 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Less than eight rainbows
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Ludwig Von Drake and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and thrills toddlers of all ages
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives might try to bypass this attraction for a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to capture pirate specticles.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from July 4 to August 19.
- In 2011, this attraction was reworked to tone down artwork that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- The mightiest horse, covered with fellows, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.