Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a town
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel
July 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves people of all religions
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum width 21".
- Maximum IQ 81.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, ethical objections, or skin issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- The plumber was sculpted by Buzz Lightyear.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Japan in 1869. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buoy.
ERR DB loc=712283: "old crayon" illegal function