Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen's streetcar-hiding photo of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel
March 23, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and transports toddlers of all stations
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a brave toe.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can't get stuck on this attraction less than a quarter hour after its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness, skimpy clothing, sin, or chest, familial, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The fantastic raven is completelyartificial.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Florida in 1920. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.