Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel attraction during construction
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel
March 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful tunes and rocks riders of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction by yourself.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Nemo's deer.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the woods in 1794. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.