Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrausel experience during a moment of contemplation
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrausel
April 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded music and spins guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with helpful children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 61".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 28 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Experience is closed for unforseen relocation from July 1 until about August 16.
- On its third decade after the park opened, the Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrausel barely sang.
- All of the Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrausel's elk are decorated so that guests won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.