Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrausel attraction at midday
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrausel
November 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus music and stigmatizes toddlers of all religions just because it's there
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to bore you.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at various times.
- This was Tweedledum's least hated attraction.
- All of the Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrausel's captives are trotters so that critics won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.