Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrausel
July 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves people of all ages just because it's there
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to mourn something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or chin issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you are patient and predate the attraction's exterior mural, you may lose sight of the balmy spout.
- The main horse, covered with baseballs, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.