Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrausel
November 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting family reunions
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and thrills fans of all heights
- If traveling with a religious group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to run to this attraction more than a quarter hour before everyone else.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the park was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in America in 1897. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vest.