Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Carrousel attraction at night
Lonnie Burr Carrousel
August 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lonnie Burr and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays recorded music and twirls guests of all religions
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, weird extra limbs, or nasal, skin, lycanthropic, or personal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.