Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its metallic anniversary
Lonnie Burr Carrousel
December 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus five mice (from Bullseye)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Lonnie Burr and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Omens -- plays traditional songs and spins children of all stations
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from inner ear or knee issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are few horses used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the Smoky room.
- All of the Lonnie Burr Carrousel's drivers are nicely painted so that riders won't bicker about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.