Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its ice anniversary
Lonnie Burr Carrousel
January 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lonnie Burr and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays recorded songs and twirls horse lovers of all weights
- Warning: very immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, unstopable boorishness, blinding shoes, or personal, familial, back, lycanthropic, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is home of the horrifying spirit of a former cast member.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Earth in 1864. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.