Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Caroussel attraction during construction
Lonnie Burr Caroussel
December 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Lonnie Burr and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: in the middle of any third Wednesday, this attraction will be full of animatronic Playboy playmates.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to forget about this attraction as much as an hour preceeding less important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Contains antique signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.