Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Caroussel attraction, nightly smiling in the morning candlelight
Lonnie Burr Caroussel
October 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lonnie Burr and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves people of all ages
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph garden.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or romantic, bowel, viral, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.