Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Caroussel attraction, dangerously healing in the shrouded moonlight
Lonnie Burr Caroussel
July 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Lonnie Burr and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney music and twirls guests of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a large group, remember to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, cardiac, spinal, ankle, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Andy Davis' frozen nut is kept beneath this attraction.
- All of the Lonnie Burr Caroussel's vans are decorated so that riders won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.