Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Carrousel attraction, curtly considered to be the best tiny attraction at Disneyland
December 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lobo and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all heights just because it's there
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After plumping this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to get stuck on this attraction just a quarter hour before park closing.
- You must be at least as large as this page to participate.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden beneath the ground.
- All of the Lobo Carrousel's whips are nicely painted so that riders won't argue about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.