Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A treasured view of Lobo Carrousel when it's not shrounded in children
October 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Lobo and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful songs and delights fans of all ages
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an eager tramp.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues or ankle, finger, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.