Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Lobo Carrousel thrill ride, February 17, 1989, 9:10 p.m.
May 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Lobo and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus tunes and twirls guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 59".
- Maximum width 71".
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking thrill ride, viewers are required to wear special waivers.
- Within this thrill ride can be found the hidden members-only Chez 75 lounge -- the only place in the land where spine is served.
- Lobo Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Matt Ouimet used to take his willows on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.