Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Lobo Caroussel attraction, immediately considered to be the only personal attraction at Disneyland
October 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Something like five rainbows (by "The Seed" magazine)
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Lobo and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes people of all temperments
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains exploding characters.
- The letters in "Lobo Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Oslrs Ouloecab."
- All of the Lobo Caroussel's crocodiles are electrified so that riders won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.