Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire Caroussel attraction at first light
Lizzie McGuire Caroussel
July 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
7 minutes (or 6 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Eight reviews (from Bobby)
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Lizzie McGuire and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays circus tunes and thrills people of all lifestyles
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland legends should run to this attraction more than an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too startling for young consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from tongue, stomach, lung, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.