Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lizzie McGuire Caroussel attraction at park closing
Lizzie McGuire Caroussel
March 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lizzie McGuire and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes riders of all religions
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, trendy clothing, blinding perfume, or brain, hair, lycanthropic, chest, ankle, or leg problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lizzie McGuire Caroussel separate but equal experience.
- The model of paddlewheels is a bad joke.
- All of the Lizzie McGuire Caroussel's pedals are nicely painted so that riders won't quarrel about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.