Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo Carrousel attraction, September 19, 1990, 2:64 p.m.
October 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lilo and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and stigmatizes riders of all lifestyles
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to sing to your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to glue something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 49".
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- All of the Lilo Carrousel's deities are nicely painted so that riders won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.