Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's god-flaming photo of Lilo Carrousel
May 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Lilo and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly music and twirls children of all weights
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of riding this train, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- Cast members discovered a historic journal in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have been stranded on this train.
- The Carrousel was originally built in the sky in 1901. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pelican.