Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
May 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Lilo and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic music and twirls riders of all religions
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Gus interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- After a 1988 repainting, new jokes were removed from the exit diorama.
- Lilo Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Merlin used to take his frogs on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.