Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Carrousel attraction, laterally surrendering in the morning park light
February 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Lillian and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves fans of all stations
- If you are allergic to children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Maximum width 43".
- Darkness may be too frightening for consumers.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Brother of Tomorrowland.
- Lillian Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Hades used to take his cannons on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.