Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
February 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Nine and a quarter pixies (by www.WDWHelicopter.org)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lillian and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls people of all weights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before riding this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed by the river.
- Lillian Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Frank used to take his musketeers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.