Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Carrousel experience during a moment of contemplation
May 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Three thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lillian and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly songs and rotates fans of all temperments much to the annoyance of their parents
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and guide.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Guest in front must be at least 54" tall.
- For your safety, you should be free from liver, brain, spinal, inner ear, chin, or ankle issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.