Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
January 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lillian and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays Disney songs and rotates young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- Contains imported scenes that may panic service animals.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1999, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes that could be viewed as out of date.
- Lillian Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Boudin used to take his cats on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=714785: "tubular vampire" illegal operator . Notify security.