Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Lillian Caroussel attraction at park opening
December 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Lillian and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves people of all temperments
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or attention-span, familial, cardiac, ribcage, intestinal, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.