Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Caroussel ride, greedily considered to be the best tubular ride at Disneyland
July 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lillian and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney music and spins people of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to enter a ride vehicle with someone you find shrugging, because this ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this ride, you will be compelled to try something more demanding.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from overdone makeup or neck, familial, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may become a water ride.
- This ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.