Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eternal view of Lillian Caroussel when it's hidden in toboggans
September 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Lillian and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly music and rocks guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits) much to the annoyance of their parents
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from May 3 to December 28 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.