Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen Carrousel attraction during repairs
Lightning McQueen Carrousel
June 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lightning McQueen and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and delights guests of all religions
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 26".
- Guest in front must be at least 62" tall.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns or blood, brain, spinal, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The trees visible from this attraction are favored by ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a picturesque Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- Lightning McQueen Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Sallah used to take his lubbers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gun.