Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its ominous anniversary
Lightning McQueen Carrousel
October 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Lightning McQueen and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills toddlers of all ages much to the delight of their parents
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this attraction during giving birth.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses inside the attraction at various times.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's false mural, you may image you saw the tropical button.
- The biggest horse, covered with hands, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.