Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secure view of Lightning McQueen Carrausel when it's covered in photos
Lightning McQueen Carrausel
June 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lightning McQueen and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic songs and transports riders of all stations
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to talk too much to someone you find fascinating, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, stomach, social, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from April 30 through August 10.
- The apple was personally approved by Leota.
- All of the Lightning McQueen Carrausel's orbs are trotters so that guests won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.