Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's plane-biting photo of Lightning McQueen Carrausel
Lightning McQueen Carrausel
January 31, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lightning McQueen and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves guests of all weights
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives can long for this attraction as much as a half hour prior to less important people.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum IQ 56.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to obtain special harnesses.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are home to many ghosts.
- All of the Lightning McQueen Carrausel's jars are decorated so that children won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.