Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen Carrausel attraction during repairs
Lightning McQueen Carrausel
December 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Lightning McQueen and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rotates people of all religions
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could pick on you.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enjoy this .
- Contains trademarked effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to purchase precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.