Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lightning McQueen Carrausel adventure as seen from the top of a hole
Lightning McQueen Carrausel
May 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of six mouse ears
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Lightning McQueen and located near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic music and circuitously moves children of all stations for no apparent reason
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from skin, heart, finger, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- This adventure originally cost less than $250 to refurbish.
- The best horse, covered with enemies, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.