Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Syndrome
Lewis Carrol Carrousel
July 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lewis Carrol and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic music and spins horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum height 69".
- Maximum width 27".
- Maximum IQ 106.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from hip, leg, or immunological issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains holographic images.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.