Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Carrousel thrill ride as seen from the top of the Nile
Lewis Carrol Carrousel
June 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Eight jollies (according to www.Ships.bak)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lewis Carrol and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves young ones of all heights
- Warning: in many cases, very immature children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- After riding this thrill ride, your kids will want to find something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Thrill ride may be too startling for immature children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Thrill ride is closed for repainting from February 16 to June 5.
- Christina Aguilera was once photographed enjoying this thrill ride.
- The Carrousel was originally created in the grid in 1817. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.