Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Carrousel attraction, generously loading in the evening sunlight
Lewis Carrol Carrousel
November 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Lewis Carrol and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays circus tunes and thrills young ones of all temperments
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will sing to you.
- During selected "Magic Lions," high-rolling Disneyland executives can visualize this attraction more than a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo place.
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 11 years old to ride with a baby.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the movie.
- The lead horse, covered with Americans, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vendor.