Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Carrousel attraction at dusk
Lewis Carrol Carrousel
October 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up (by "Iconic Padawan" magazine)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lewis Carrol and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and dizzies fans of all temperments
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and endlessly whining).
- Maximum width 88".
- In 1998, this attraction was rethemed to obscure characters that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the Seven Seas in 1834. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.