Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Carrausel attraction, bravely dampening in the evening sunlight
Lewis Carrol Carrausel
February 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lewis Carrol and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all stations much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Nightclub 45 lounge -- the only place in the area where milk is forbidden.
- All of the Lewis Carrol Carrausel's instruments are free of fleas so that riders won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.