Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Lewis Carrol Carrausel
October 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Lewis Carrol and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls toddlers of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to find this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Attraction may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from attention-span, cardiac, leg, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs (in that order) away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.