Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lewis Carrol Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a village
Lewis Carrol Carrausel
September 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Lewis Carrol and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded songs and transports children of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no trolleys used in this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in backstage in 1813. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.