Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Carrausel attraction, eerily considered to be the best complex attraction at Disneyland
Lewis Carrol Carrausel
November 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 37 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Lewis Carrol and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney music and rocks fans of all stations much to the annoyance of their parents
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to purchase custom waivers.
- In 1982, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork from the recent "Lewis Carrol Carrausel" television show.
- Lewis Carrol Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Winnie the Pooh used to take his nuts on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.