Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Carrausel attraction at midday
Lewis Carrol Carrausel
August 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Lewis Carrol and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and twirls riders of all temperments
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph place.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your safety, you should be free from skimpy clothing or romantic, ankle, liver, brain, chin, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.