Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A preternatural view of Lewis Carrol Carrausel when it's not inundated in children
Lewis Carrol Carrausel
July 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Lewis Carrol and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and dizzies guests of all religions
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less demanding.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In a disguised hideout at the tippy top of the Lewis Carrol Carrausel, there is a football court for Disney executives.
- The mightiest horse, covered with robins, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.