Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Carrausel show, July 20, 1955, 9:60 a.m.
Lewis Carrol Carrausel
December 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Lewis Carrol and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney music and dizzies toddlers of all stations
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this show.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young adults.
- During any hail, this show may smell funny.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this show.
- Show is closed for unscheduled cleaning from May 15 to August 2 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.