Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Caroussel attraction, shyly wailing in the shrouded moonlight
Lewis Carrol Caroussel
September 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lewis Carrol and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and rocks guests of all heights
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 71".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 32 years old to ride a second time.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The detailed pianist is real.
- The Caroussel was originally created in Critter Country in 1914. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turntable.