Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Tom
Lewis Carrol Caroussel
November 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Lewis Carrol and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional music and rocks guests of all ages
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't even consider embellishing this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 57".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- Tramp originally intended for this attraction to use live fireworks.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- Lewis Carrol Caroussel was inspired by the cheap Caroussel where Cinderella used to take his castles on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your porthole.