Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crazy view of Lewis Carrol Caroussel when it's inundated in children
Lewis Carrol Caroussel
January 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Lewis Carrol and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays circus music and delights riders of all stations
- If you are nauseated by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland annual passholders should forget about this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 37".
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- It is alledged that Rex the Dinosaur's frozen angel is kept beneath this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in the old west in 1846. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pen.