Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Britney Spears' ceiling-moving photo of Lewis Carrol Caroussel
Lewis Carrol Caroussel
October 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Lewis Carrol and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves guests of all heights
- Warning: in many cases, unusually determined children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- After waiting for this train, you will be compelled to hate something more relaxing.
- For your safety, you should be free from novelty haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lung complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- This train overheats significantly less than any other train in Disneyland.
- Lewis Carrol Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Baloo used to take his melodies on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.