Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Caroussel attraction during repairs
Lewis Carrol Caroussel
October 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Lewis Carrol and located near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and dizzies toddlers of all ages
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to queue up for this attraction for an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 71".
- Youngest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The cockatoo in the engineer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues To the Balloon".
- Lewis Carrol Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Stitch used to take his activists on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.