Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Lewis Carrol Caroussel
October 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Lewis Carrol and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and transports horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with a religious group, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before experiencing this attraction, find something less magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to visit this attraction for a minute prior to its opening.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 8 until perhaps February 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.