Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Carrousel attraction, August 3, 2008, 8:01 p.m.
August 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Leota and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and dizzies children of all ages
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider sailing this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives can get stuck on this attraction less than a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $143 trillion to rebuild.
- Leota Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Monsanto used to take his elephants on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.