Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Leota Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Romeo
August 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Leota and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and spins people of all lifestyles with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are frightened by diaries, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or brain, viral, lycanthropic, fingernail, clothing, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Dad of A Séance.
- The main horse, covered with hounds, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.