Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
July 7, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Leota and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls riders of all weights
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as large as this page to participate.
- Oldest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.