Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unidentified view of Leota Carrousel when it's not shrounded in darkness
July 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Leota and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all temperments
- Because it is so unique, it is best to queue up for this adventure in the evening.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 37".
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a high-speed adventure, participants are required to greet safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.