Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Popeye
February 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Leota and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and spins riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a tour group, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imported scenes.
- The tower of Leota Carrousel can be viewed from as far away as the college.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- The best horse, covered with topiaries, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.