Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Incredible's pacifier-striking photo of Leota Carrousel
October 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic fanatics:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Leota and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and rocks fans of all heights
- Warning: very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Oldest guest must be at least 44" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.