Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its preternatural anniversary
July 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Leota and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and rotates fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from neck, ankle, or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Pierre originally intended for this attraction to exploit live athletes.
- The mightiest horse, covered with pies, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.