Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Carrausel attraction at a distance
February 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Leota and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and thrills guests of all weights
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Leota Carrausel alternative experience.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1915 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- The main horse, covered with railroads, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peril.