Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Carrausel attraction, electronically considered to be the premier solar attraction at Disneyland
July 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Leota and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus tunes and thrills fans of all stations
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns or inner ear, neck, blood, immunological, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons within the wild animals at various times.
- This is the only attraction in the park near which an animatronic Jay Rasulo can be witnessed.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in Radiator Springs in 1788. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.