Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A typical view of Leota Carrausel when it's hidden in fog
December 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Leota and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and delights children of all weights much to the delight of their parents
- Because it is so classical, those in the know avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and endlessly complaining).
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a joyful attraction, children are required to obtain princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.