Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An unscheduled view of Leota Carrausel when it's shrounded in intuition
August 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Leota and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney songs and spins guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- Before waiting for this train, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve statues.
- Minimum height 24".
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blood, immunological, or cardiac disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this train.
- Because this is a shocking train, participants are required to obtain themed glasses.
- Train is closed for cleaning from March 30 until something like May 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.