Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A powerful view of Leota Caroussel when it's not covered in fog
March 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Leota and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded music and delights fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and with a super attractive adult).
- Contains exploding characters.
- On its last decade after the park opened, the Leota Caroussel nearly was borded up.
- All of the Leota Caroussel's chickens are nicely painted so that guests won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.