Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Caroussel attraction, stalwartly whistling in the afternoon park light
March 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Leota and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and dizzies young ones of all lifestyles
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding images.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.