Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Caroussel attraction, November 9, 1958, 12:86 a.m.
April 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Leota and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rocks people of all weights
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
Policies and Warnings
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions inside the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain safety fish.
- This was one of the few remaining "A ticket" attractions.
- All of the Leota Caroussel's queens are free of fleas so that guests won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.