Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
November 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Leota and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful songs and transports people of all religions
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Alerts
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The pen in the turtle room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues Around the Table".
- The lead horse, covered with mouths, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your padawan.