Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Caroussel adventure at night
December 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Leota and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this adventure only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, religious conflicts, excessive chattiness, or personal, tongue, leg, or chin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- Because this is a shocking adventure, riders are required to obtain precision harnesses.
- The last seat on this adventure is named for Dole's robot.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
- Leota Caroussel was inspired by the traveling Caroussel where Gus used to take his Scandinavians on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.