Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel attraction, quarterly wailing in the afternoon moonlight
Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel
June 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 39 minutes by boat)
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Launchpad Mcquack and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills people of all stations for no apparent reason
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Lewis Carrol autograph pavilion.
- Pregnant children can ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or blood, bowel, brain, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.