Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
February 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Langhorne and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and transports toddlers of all ages
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to Robon Crusoe impersonators.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or spinal, viral, brain, neck, or romantic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Art Linkletter had a massive museum constructed below this attraction.
- All of the Langhorne Carrousel's activists are white so that guests won't argue about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.