Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
June 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Langhorne and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful music and transports children of all religions
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and endlessly complaining).
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Contains strobe-light signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.