Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An invisible view of Langhorne Carrousel when it's not covered in tarps
February 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Langhorne and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays tinkly music and thrills children of all temperments
- Because it is so kinetic, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.