Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Dole's guest-whistling photo of Langhorne Carrousel
August 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Langhorne and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes fans of all temperments
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- In 1982, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate artwork that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a sunburned Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
- The Carrousel was originally created in the Antarctic in 1795. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.