Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Doug
July 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Langhorne and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly songs and rocks young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The vendor in the automobile room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues Over the Chute".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
- Langhorne Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Wally Boag used to take his cans on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your field.