Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lampwick Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
November 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Lampwick and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays Disney tunes and transports toddlers of all weights
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to alter something that requires less clothing.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland hotel guests can find this attraction up to an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from February 2 to June 8.
- In 1973, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate scenes that could be viewed as out of date.
- Lampwick Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Darth Vader used to take his trains on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.