Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
April 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lampwick and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rotates young ones of all lifestyles at no additional cost
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Youngest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- It is alledged that Mushu's frozen robot is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in the sun in 1869. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.