Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Carrausel attraction during construction
July 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Lampwick and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic tunes and transports people of all temperments much to the annoyance of their parents
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, find something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland executives may be able to enjoy this attraction more than an hour before less important people.
Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your donkey.