Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A beautiful view of Lampwick Carrausel when it's not inundated in darkness
June 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
25 minutes (or 42 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Lampwick and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies children of all ages
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a short canopy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1909 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Playland in 1795. It was moved to Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.