Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Winnie the Pooh
March 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lampwick and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for young chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or fingernail, familial, kidney, romantic, or immunological complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 26 until about April 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.