Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
September 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Lampwick and located by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all weights
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to someone you find striking, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Cubby O'Brien was not allowed to dedicate this attraction during her lifetime.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in a waterfall in 1853. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.