Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Caroussel attraction at dusk
November 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Lampwick and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes children of all ages
- If you are frightened by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- It is said that John Carter's frozen blade is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Lampwick Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Samuel Clemens used to take his horses on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.