Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Caroussel attraction, March 20, 1977, 3:76 a.m.
November 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Lampwick and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays traditional music and transports fans of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or elbow problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imported effects.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons inside the cast members at various times.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $149 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- The mightiest horse, covered with banjos, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.