Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco Carrousel, a favorite experience of Nikita Khrushchev
February 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Kuzco and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays traditional music and delights people of all religions
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- After leading this experience, custom demands that you experience something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 41".
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- Contains holographic images.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- On its third decade after the park opened, the Kuzco Carrousel immediately was borded up.
- All of the Kuzco Carrousel's pens are running so that children won't fight about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.