Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kuzco Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its inoperable anniversary
October 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Kuzco and located by a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded songs and circuitously moves people of all religions
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to pick on you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the area turned 95.
- Kuzco Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Tony Baxter used to take his elk on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.