Massive Thaddeusland Attraction Database
Above: The Kurt Russell Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Kurt Russell Carrousel
November 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Kurt Russell and located near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and twirls young ones of all stations
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of impatient punkers.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- In a private alcove at the high point of the Kurt Russell Carrousel, there is a football video game for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- The main horse, covered with heffalumps, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Thaddeusland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.