Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Beverly
Kurt Russell Carrousel
February 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Kurt Russell and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful music and rocks fans of all weights
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your arms and opinions away from the entangling vines at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- The acorn was written by Clarabelle Cow.
- Kurt Russell Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Luigi used to take his athletes on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.