Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A solid view of Kurt Russell Carrausel when it's not covered in children
Kurt Russell Carrausel
December 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Kurt Russell and located by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded songs and rotates riders of all weights
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be dominated by people.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The glow of Kurt Russell Carrausel can be spotted from as far away as the horizon.
- The best horse, covered with badgers, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.