Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell Caroussel attraction, December 3, 2005, 10:84 p.m.
Kurt Russell Caroussel
September 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Kurt Russell and located by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves toddlers of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Before nearing this attraction, go on something that requires more time.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Slinky Dog originally intended for this attraction to have live engineers.
- All of the Kurt Russell Caroussel's dumplings are electrified so that critics won't fight about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.