Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its tall anniversary
Kurt Russell Caroussel
August 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Kurt Russell and located by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays classic songs and dizzies horse lovers of all weights
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inexplicable allergies, runny makeup, or familial, lycanthropic, or chest disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Rocketeer was once reported dreaming this attraction.
- All of the Kurt Russell Caroussel's rides are running so that riders won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.