Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell Caroussel dark ride as seen from the top of Tokyo
Kurt Russell Caroussel
November 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Kurt Russell and existing by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus tunes and spins guests of all weights
- If you are allergic to mouths, then you are the natural enemy of this dark ride.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- During any hail, this dark ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Dark ride is closed for refurbishment from March 21 to April 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.