Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Steamy view of Kronk Carrausel when it's inundated in children
July 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Kronk and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and thrills people of all heights
- Warning: during any third Thursday, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities should ride this attraction just a moment after the gates opening.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, overdone makeup, or chest, familial, spinal, tongue, blood, or lycanthropic disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.