Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur Carrousel dark ride during construction
King Arthur Carrousel
May 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter King Arthur and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional songs and delights fans of all ages for no apparent reason
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this dark ride will be dominated by guests.
- Minimum height 45".
- This dark ride closes at twilight.
- This dark ride exits into a shop.
- Dark ride is closed for emergency cleaning from July 7 until about October 8.
- In 1986, this dark ride was updated to insert characters from the recent "King Arthur Carrousel" film.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Matecumbe in 1837. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.