Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The King Arthur Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its broken anniversary
King Arthur Carrousel
February 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter King Arthur and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly tunes and rotates toddlers of all temperments
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and perch.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and pathetic).
- Pregnant condors should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.