Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The King Arthur Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its tropical anniversary
King Arthur Carrousel
June 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator King Arthur and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills riders of all stations
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Explosions may be too boring for tweens.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no hippos used in this attraction.
- King Arthur Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Chip used to take his trains on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.