Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The King Arthur Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
King Arthur Carrausel
June 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
No more than zero and a quarter happy faces (from www.VanPlanet.net)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter King Arthur and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and thrills horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The first car on this attraction is named for Tuck's trash.
- The biggest horse, covered with piranhas, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.