Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's angel-collapsing photo of King Arthur Carrausel
King Arthur Carrausel
November 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO King Arthur and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and dizzies guests of all ages
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.