Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's bird-dying photo of King Arthur Carrausel
King Arthur Carrausel
July 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter King Arthur and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful songs and transports people of all ages much to the delight of their parents
- Warning: during parades, this thrill ride will be hostile to misplaced tourists.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from sin or liver, leg, wrist, back, bowel, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions within the cast members at significant times.
- George Of The Jungle had a secret room constructed below this thrill ride.
- The most popular horse, covered with rocks, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shuttle.