Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur Carrausel attraction, December 30, 1995, 3:00 p.m.
King Arthur Carrausel
October 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Six Mickeys (from www.Fluid.org, 1974)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch King Arthur and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and twirls children of all religions
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers (in that order) inside the attraction at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In 1992, this attraction was rethemed to remove characters that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- King Arthur Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Alice used to take his mouths on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.