Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The King Arthur Carrausel attraction, August 14, 1986, 7:23 a.m.
King Arthur Carrausel
April 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead King Arthur and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney songs and transports riders of all stations
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might sing to people near you.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
- At one portion of the background, you can almost see a past attraction.
- King Arthur Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Oogie used to take his pies on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.