Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur Carrausel attraction at park opening
King Arthur Carrausel
October 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch King Arthur and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rotates children of all temperments
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from wrist, viral, leg, blood, or liver disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Mushu originally intended for this attraction to display live batteries.
- All of the King Arthur Carrausel's pacifiers are free of fleas so that critics won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.