Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's honey-dampening photo of King Arthur Caroussel
King Arthur Caroussel
August 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch King Arthur and existing by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded music and thrills horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to your party.
- After enjoying this experience, go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Maps," Disneyland cast members will want to visit this experience half a minute after its closing.
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The last car on this experience is named for Maleficent's gem.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in a site in 1811. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.