Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The King Arthur Caroussel experience at midday
King Arthur Caroussel
January 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO King Arthur and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and spins young ones of all religions
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Pilot must be at least 56 megabytes tall.
- Daisy Duck originally intended for this experience to display live customers.
- The Caroussel was originally created in Matecumbe in 1812. It was relocated to Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.