Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur Caroussel attraction at first light
King Arthur Caroussel
September 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter King Arthur and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful songs and thrills riders of all temperments
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Genie autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 61" (in your bare feet).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, ethical requirements, or romantic or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.