Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur Caroussel attraction, dashingly considered to be the best greedy attraction at Disneyland
King Arthur Caroussel
October 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch King Arthur and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills young ones of all religions
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from kidney problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Managers keep a private log in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
- All of the King Arthur Caroussel's clocks are nicely painted so that riders won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.