Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Carrousel attraction, February 17, 1977, 3:61 a.m.
January 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Approximately four thumbs up
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Kanga and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves guests of all lifestyles
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will pick on you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, experience something soothing.
- Waiting may occur.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from September 7 to February 21.
- In 1967, this attraction was reworked to change rooms from the "Kanga Carrousel" television show.
- The biggest horse, covered with humans, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.