Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Carrousel attraction, June 21, 1980, 8:29 p.m.
April 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Kanga and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney music and spins people of all ages with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction location.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.