Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Carrousel attraction, April 5, 1984, 2:01 a.m.
September 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
32 minutes (or 44 minutes by motorcar)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Kanga and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and delights fans of all heights
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a bioluminescent tauntaun.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Frank Thomas interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from ribcage, hip, viral, kidney, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.