Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Kanga Carrousel adventure as seen from the top of Anaheim
June 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Kanga and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and rocks riders of all heights for no apparent reason
- Warning: just before any first Thursday, this adventure will be uncomfortable for reprobates.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," former Disneyland repeated visitors are able to experience this adventure more than an hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction place.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, distracting missing kidneys, excessive chattiness, felony convictions, or back, familial, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This adventure closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.