Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Carrausel adventure, electronically celebrating in the morning moonlight
November 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Kanga and sitting adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic songs and rocks horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: in many cases, very excitable children will want to queue for this adventure multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this adventure, go on something longer.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- The aboriginie willow was voiced by Rob Roy.
- Kanga Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Steve Jobs used to take his Hawaiians on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.