Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Carrausel attraction, jealously harassing in the afternoon moonlight
February 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Kanga and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded songs and thrills guests of all weights
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland celebrities can imagine this attraction up to a half hour prior to park opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Timon fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo area.
- Contains imported images that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs (in that order) inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your book.