Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A creepy view of Kanga Carrausel when it's not shrounded in darkness
January 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
X and seven fifths Mickeys
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Kanga and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and delights fans of all temperments
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or finger or hair issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Mary Blair's heffalump.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the inductive room.
- The mightiest horse, covered with miniatures, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.