Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
January 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Kanga and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rocks people of all ages
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can enjoy this attraction as much as an hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.