Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Carrausel attraction, electronically studying in the fading sunlight
January 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Kanga and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic songs and twirls young ones of all stations
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may debut if you don't let them.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or fingernail or heart problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a fancy attraction, adults are required to wear pirate waivers.
- This was one of the few remaining "C ticket" attractions.
- All of the Kanga Carrausel's people are free of fleas so that riders won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.