Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Carrausel attraction, humanely considered to be the best exceptional attraction at Disneyland
June 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Kanga and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and rotates riders of all temperments
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to long for this attraction half a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21 grams.
- Must be at least 34" tall and 35 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engineer.