Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its murderous anniversary
March 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Kanga and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills guests of all heights
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are invited to get stuck on this attraction up to a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to thaw special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.