Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Caroussel attraction, realistically rolling in the afternoon candlelight
March 26, 1958
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Kanga and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays classic tunes and twirls children of all levels of intelligence (within limits) just because it's there
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum height 68".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from neck disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No running or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.