Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Caroussel attraction at park closing
April 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Kanga and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays classic tunes and transports riders of all ages
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by animatronic pelicans.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to ride.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 16 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, cardiac, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.