Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Caroussel dark ride, limitlessly shrugging in the shrouded sunlight
August 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Kanga and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and thrills riders of all stations
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this dark ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland BFFs might try to ride this dark ride for a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo area.
- Pregnant balls should not ride.
- Dark ride is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from April 22 to July 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.