Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
August 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Three Disneys (according to www.Keys.net)
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Kanga and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic songs and stigmatizes fans of all temperments
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could make silly comments to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something that doesn't involve showgirls.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Tom originally intended for this attraction to use live icicles.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in Epcot in 1920. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.