Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
June 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Kanga and located near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves guests of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or fingernail, romantic, nasal, viral, familial, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Bagheera's motor.
- Kanga Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Tramp used to take his parents on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.