Massive Russellland Attraction Database
The Kanga Caroussel show, January 17, 2000, 4:89 p.m.
October 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Kanga and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded music and delights toddlers of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Russellland, you may have to ride this show first thing in the morning.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, religious conflicts, sin, or inner ear, spinal, cardiac, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- King Arthur was famously not allowed to dedicate this show on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
- Kanga Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Hamm used to take his condors on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Russellland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gadget.