Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a kingdom
April 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Kanga and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes fans of all religions
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Be sure to keep your head and opinions away from the entangling vines at most times unless you have a death wish.
- The pan was designed by Scrooge Mcduck.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Mexico in 1779. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.