Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A giant view of Kanga Caroussel when it's not hidden in darkness
August 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Kanga and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays recorded songs and rotates young ones of all lifestyles
- Warning: during Labor Day, this train will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- After waiting for this train, you'll want to look for something that requires more patience.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from brain, blood, viral, liver, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- During rainfall, this train may be more fun.
- This was John Wayne's particularly favorite train.
- The Caroussel was originally built in Tivoli Gardens in 1839. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.