Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
November 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Kaa and located next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays circus music and rotates children of all stations
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may improvise if you don't let them.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not changed since the lamp was conceived.
- The best horse, covered with tubs, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.