Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kaa Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its personal anniversary
February 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Kaa and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and twirls young ones of all ages
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and relax.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure, philosophical objections, odd extra limbs, or cardiac, fingernail, lycanthropic, or chin problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's massive queue.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- On its third year after the park opened, the Kaa Carrousel barely fell over.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a séance in 1794. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.