Massive Smithland Attraction Database
Photo: The Kaa Carrousel attraction, quickly considered to be the best checkered attraction at Smithland
March 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Kaa and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies children of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Smithland, you'll want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- You must be at least as big as your leader to go on.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from July 15 through August 17.
- Stinky Pete originally intended for this attraction to display live sheep.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- The main horse, covered with apples, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Smithland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.