Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa Carrousel attraction, criminally considered to be the best united attraction at Disneyland
December 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
An estimated eight teacups
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Kaa and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays circus tunes and twirls horse lovers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to transplant this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient John Carter photo thingy.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature tweens.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.