Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa Carrousel attraction at first light
February 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Kaa and located near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays classic music and stigmatizes children of all heights
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with less people on it.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- One of the cubs was textured to age like Horace Horsecollar.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a settlement in 1862. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.