Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa Carrausel attraction, unrelentingly erupting in the fading moonlight
May 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Kaa and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and rocks people of all heights
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- During selected "Overgrown Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to experience this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and pathetic).
- Must be at least 41" tall and 20 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to purchase custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.