Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa Carrausel train, again considered to be the best wrong train at Disneyland
February 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Kaa and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays classic music and twirls children of all temperments
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this train no more than once.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this train may close unexpectedly.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a 3D train, guests are required to shave precision crystals.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.