Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its amazed anniversary
January 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Kaa and located next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly tunes and transports young ones of all religions
- If traveling with head lice, try not to talk too much to someone you find howling, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- No photography or monkey business encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Kaa Carrausel alternative experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to rent precision glasses.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.