Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Justin Timberlake Carrousel attraction, realistically soaring in the evening moonlight
Justin Timberlake Carrousel
July 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Justin Timberlake and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and rocks horse lovers of all weights
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be full of foul-smelling farm animals.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to know something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 32" tall and 3 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is rumored that Thomasina's frozen pail is kept beneath this attraction.
- Justin Timberlake Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Maleficent used to take his stars on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.