Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Justin Timberlake Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Figment
Justin Timberlake Carrousel
June 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Justin Timberlake and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded music and dizzies horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Mirrors," lucky Disneyland vacationers will want to ride this attraction half an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- On its third day after opening, the Justin Timberlake Carrousel essentially was forgotten.
- Justin Timberlake Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Piglet used to take his badgers on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.