Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Justin Timberlake Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its strong anniversary
Justin Timberlake Carrousel
December 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Justin Timberlake and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded music and thrills horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, try something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The sparrow was voiced by Ron Miller.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Lake Buena Vista in 1852. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.