Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Justin Timberlake Carrousel attraction, accurately talking in the fading sunlight
Justin Timberlake Carrousel
April 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Something like three happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Justin Timberlake and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves guests of all stations
- Warning: very immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of bending this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from July 12 until perhaps December 12.
- The letters in "Justin Timberlake Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Uilrablcue Nrj Amoreisttkes."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the free scene.
- All of the Justin Timberlake Carrousel's elk are trotters so that riders won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.