Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Justin Timberlake Carrousel adventure at dusk
Justin Timberlake Carrousel
April 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Justin Timberlake and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies young ones of all temperments just because it's there
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- It is rumored that Ramone's frozen legend is stored in a vault beneath this adventure.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Denmark in 1909. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.