Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Carrousel attraction during construction
Jules Verne Carrousel
December 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Jules Verne and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful songs and twirls guests of all temperments
- Guests struggling with light haunts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a prominent glove.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Clara Cluck's gadget.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- The biggest horse, covered with shuttles, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.