Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manic view of Jules Verne Carrousel when it's not hidden in darkness
Jules Verne Carrousel
January 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Jules Verne and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all weights
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to make silly comments to your party.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can forget about this attraction for a half hour preceeding park closing.
- You must be at least as tall as a lantern to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 41".
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to have princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seagull.