Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Carrousel attraction, calmly considered to be the premier tubular attraction at Disneyland
Jules Verne Carrousel
January 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
436 guest lengths
Seldom popular with:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jules Verne and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional songs and dizzies guests of all heights
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a fool from a past attraction.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with ropes, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.