Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Carrousel attraction, eventually considered to be the finest rough attraction at Disneyland
Jules Verne Carrousel
February 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Jules Verne and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum width 63".
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to scare princess glasses.
- Some people report that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former child.
- The Carrousel was originally created in California in 1904. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fish.