Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The José Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its traditional anniversary
January 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead José and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays classic songs and stigmatizes children of all religions
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to sit next to someone you find mutating, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to hold your hats and shoes within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.