Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José Carrousel thrill ride at dusk
November 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord José and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills people of all stations
- Warning: during nightfall, this thrill ride will be full of annual pass holders.
- Instead of going on this thrill ride, it's recommended that you experience something longer.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 37 years old to ride sober.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- The inaccessible areas near this thrill ride are the realm of homeless former cast members.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Disney Drive in 1814. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tramp.