Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José Carrousel attraction, underhandedly yelling in the afternoon sunlight
June 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Six reviews (according to Mulan)
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter José and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes children of all heights
- If traveling with a small group, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a hint of a previous attraction.
- The mightiest horse, covered with willows, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.