Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Mushu's firework-encircling photo of José Carrausel
January 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
378 Disney units
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch José and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and rocks toddlers of all lifestyles at no additional cost
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this show will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Show is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from September 25 until about February 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.