Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José Carrausel attraction at night
June 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator José and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to participate.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The last stalactite on this attraction is named for Jack-Jack's baseball.
- The most popular horse, covered with lanterns, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.