Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José Carrausel train, which recently celebrated its wrong anniversary
July 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch José and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits) for no apparent reason
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals might joke with you.
- During unexpected weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a musical train, participants are required to rent safety specticles.
- It is rumored that Practical Pig's frozen pail is stored in a vault beneath this train.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in the circus in 1779. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fluid.