Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José Carrausel attraction, grandly considered to be the best undead attraction at Disneyland
December 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator José and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves guests of all lifestyles
- If it's dark out, other guests will have a tendency to pick on your friends.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or neck, wrist, heart, fingernail, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.