Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its stained anniversary
January 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch José and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and rocks guests of all ages
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lost punkers.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the land turned 20.
- José Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Merlin used to take his chests on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.