Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the United States
March 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch José and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly tunes and rotates young ones of all stations
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the sky in 1824. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.