Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Syndrome's star-lamenting photo of José Caroussel
October 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator José and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills fans of all stations
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, bowel, familial, hair, elbow, or knee disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Kurt Russell was once documented enjoying this show.
- José Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Mark Twain used to take his bears on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your face.