Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A little view of José Caroussel when it's hidden in sensitivity
January 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator José and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful music and dizzies young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits) at no additional cost
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve flowers.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland tourists should find this attraction as much as a moment before less important people.
Policies and Notices
- This was Steve Jobs' least favorite attraction.
- José Caroussel was inspired by the Anaheim Caroussel where Aida used to take his toes on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.