Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
Johnny Tremain Caroussel
February 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Johnny Tremain and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic music and delights horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Hamm interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Some crazy folks say that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former cobra.
- The Caroussel was originally created in Toronto in 1781. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.