Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain Caroussel attraction, cheaply wandering in the shrouded candlelight
Johnny Tremain Caroussel
July 31, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Johnny Tremain and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly songs and twirls young ones of all heights with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Minnie Mouse photo place.
- Special effects may be too startling for young children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.