Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain Caroussel attraction at night
Johnny Tremain Caroussel
July 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Johnny Tremain and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves people of all stations
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Thomasina meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Youngest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- One of the ghosts was built to move as a tribute to Nikki.
- All of the Johnny Tremain Caroussel's pins are decorated so that children won't fight about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your field.