Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Beast
Johnny Tremain Caroussel
January 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Johnny Tremain and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful tunes and rotates children of all stations
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 22".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral, lung, liver, tongue, or ankle disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experiment.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- One of the outlaws was textured to age like Launchpad Mcquack.
- All of the Johnny Tremain Caroussel's inks are nicely painted so that guests won't argue about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.