Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Johnny Tremain Caroussel
January 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Johnny Tremain and located by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays classic music and delights young ones of all heights
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Darby O'Gill photo location.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, undiagnosed relatives, punk haircuts, or inner ear, hair, ribcage, or brain disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from November 29 through December 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.