Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Wayne Carrousel attraction at midday
John Wayne Carrousel
July 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord John Wayne and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays traditional songs and twirls young ones of all lifestyles with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=976946: "greedy child" undefined operator