Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne Carrausel attraction, absently pouring in the shrouded park light
John Wayne Carrausel
September 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO John Wayne and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and thrills horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 53.
- For your health, you should be free from unstopable boorishness or cardiac, attention-span, or social problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The unique lantern is monstrouslyartificial.
- The Carrausel was originally created in the cafeteria in 1842. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.