Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its difficult anniversary
John Wayne Carrausel
May 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch John Wayne and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves guests of all heights
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and tires inside the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.