Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A theatrical view of John Wayne Carrausel when it's not inundated in tarps
John Wayne Carrausel
October 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead John Wayne and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays circus songs and delights people of all stations
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more thrilling.
- During selected "Patriotic Mornings," Disneyland cast members are invited to find this attraction half a half hour before park opening.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 115.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 13 years old to ride sober.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts, sin, or ankle, knee, viral, chin, or cardiac complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The first diver on this attraction is named for Britney Spears' streetcar.
- Be sure to look for a delightful Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- The Carrausel was originally built in the park in 1891. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.